Our staff are fully licensed, credentialed and include medical doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and nurses.
Isabella clinic provides quality healthcare to infants, children, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics. Our providers also care for those in nursing home facilities. Some of our services include:
- Physical exams for all ages
- Laboratory tests
- Minor surgical procedures and laceration repair
- Sprains, strains, and fracture care
- Worker’s compensation
- Dental Care
In order to accommodate your visit more quickly, please print and complete the following forms prior to your scheduled visit.
Isabella clinic staffs a medical laboratory in house for your convenience. For most laboratory tests, results are available the same day.
- Common Tests for Students
- Tests Ordered by Non-Isabella clinic Providers
- About Wellness Profiles
- For International Students: How to View Your Tuberculosis Test Results
About Pre-Travel Consultations
Isabella clinic’s medical professionals certified in travel health provide immunizations for travel such as faculty research trips, spring break trips, study abroad trips and vacations. They will analyze your itinerary, make sure you receive all the immunizations you need and, if needed, provide prescriptions for prophylaxis, which can be filled at the Pharmacy. Patients will also receive advice on how to stay healthy while traveling, including:
- Insect protection
- Traveler diarrhea
- High altitude sickness prevention
The Isabella clinic is a designated yellow fever vaccination center — Certificate of Vaccination yellow booklet.
Comprehensive Dental Care
Licensed dentists with local practices along with Medicine’s dental hygienists and certified dental assistants provide quality dental care to the campus community.
Our Breadth of Dental Services:
- Cleanings (prophylaxis)
- Complete dental exams
- Cosmetic dentistry (Bonding and Veneers)
- Crowns and bridgework
- Emergency care
- Extractions (wisdom teeth)
- Fillings (restorations)
- Gum (periodontal) treatment
- Root canals (endodontics)
- Teeth bleaching